What the app will mean for you
- Training delivered by the Professional Development unit at Lakes DHB will be advertised in the calendar.
- The training calendar will allow you to download a calendar appointment directly into your phone calendar
- View room locations at Rotorua and Taupo hospitals
- Subscribe to special interests and unit groups and receive alerts when education is delivered about these subscriptions. E.g. palliative care
- Notify the facilitator directly from your phone if you are unable to attend a course.
- Receive alerts when nursing study funding applications are open/closed.
How do you join the app?
You need a login to use the app. Please contact email@example.com for a login.
- Go to the app store/play store and search for ‘MediAppsNZ’ and download.
- You will be asked to search for your department – search for ‘Lakes District Health Board'
- Log in using you’re the provided username and the password. Once you log in for the first time your password will be saved and you will not have to enter it again.
- You will then be asked to subscribe to alerts of your choice. You control how many notifications you get.