This policy covers how Pinnace Incorporated and its subsidaries, ("us", "we" or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on the website www.pinnaclepractices.co.nz. We use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This policy tells you what information we collect, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
What information do we collect?
As part of using the www.pinnaclepractices.co.nz website the following kinds of information may be collected.
- Login credentials - we use this information for the purpose of ensuring only you have access to your account.
- Cookies - cookies are small files that are placed by a website and reside on your computer and are recognised when you visit or re-visit a website. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information. It can provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Macintosh or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Mozilla) and what domain you are accessing the server from. With this information the following can be achieved:
- track traffic patterns to a website
- ensure that the most relevant content is being shown
- allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit
- ensure faster web page access in certain situations.
- Log and session information - when you use www.pinnaclepractices.co.nz, we may record logs of your visit. This information may include your IP address, cookies as discussed above, the current date and time, pages you request, your browser type, and your chosen language. This data is used in aggregate to improve the quality of our site and to track usage trends.
- User communications - when you communicate with us electronically, we may keep those communications in order to respond to them and improve the quality of our product and our support.
- Email information - we may email you updates about your account or products and services in the form of bulletins or other messages, either regular or ad hoc. We endeavor to keep email communications spam free and will not bombard you with emails with offers that are not related to our business. Any 'subscription' type emails have simple, effective 'Unsubscribe' facilities at the end of each message should you no longer wish to receive them. We may track or monitor email usage for the purpose of improving our services.
What do we do with personally identifiable information?
We collect personally identifiable information in order to provide the best possible service to you. To this end we may, from time to time, use the information that you provide for the following purposes.
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our web site services.
- To help provide any other services that from time to time we may offer or you may request.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to your and your interests
- For any relevant informational, marketing, promotional, publicity, or surveys that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
We do not sell, rent, supply, give up or lease out any user or customer information to any third parties. We will only disclose information about you or your use of the website and/or services without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law.
- Protect our rights or property or those of our related companies.
- Act to protect the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or personnel.
Partners and linked websites
This privacy statement only relates to the www.pinnaclepractices.co.nz website. You are encouraged to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our (or any other) website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share information.
You should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites linked to or from the www.pinnaclepractices.co.nz website. However, if you find privacy or content problems with websites linked to or from the www.pinnaclepractices.co.nz website we would appreciate being notified so that we can take the appropriate action.
In order to reflect the fact that our business is growing constantly, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately they are posted on the www.pinnaclepractices.co.nz website. Wherever possible we will notify you of any changes to this policy, but in the event that we do not, your continued use of our services indicates your acceptance of the particular policy that is posted on the website at the time of use.
Right of access to your information
You have the right to be informed of the information that we hold about you and to have it changed, corrected or deleted. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us.